Friday, December 01, 2006

Modern female dress...

I wondered today whilst at work, what changed over the last few years. Why is it now acceptable for middle aged business women to wear what was once only suitable attire for a whore? Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with this, and certainly think people should wear exactly what they wish - after all a few people might consider my own fetish tastes somewhat on the weird side!

So what happened? This morning a very respectable looking lady got off the train in front of me, she was wearing shiny black boots with long pointy heels, fishnet tights (or perhaps even stockings?), a short skirt and a tight little jacket on top. A few years ago I used to dream about seeing a real women in fishnet hose, with kinky boots, but now it seems every other women is wearing such delightful outfits!

Thank god for progress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, I've never thought of that. So you like that look do you? To be honest I think it's exactly what Id make you wear!