Sunday, December 03, 2006

Video of me Putting on Pantyhose

Well I put this up a few days ago and wow, youtube have not removed it this time!! This is a short clip of myself slipping into a pair of yellow tights! Please forgive me if it looks a bit clumsy, remember this only about the 4th time Ive ever worn pantyhose! I really like the way the nylon rolls up my leg, and the way the feet of the pantyhose grip my toes - makes me want to smell them and put them in my mouth.

Anyways, if you like this, please leave me a comment or two! If you want to see more - you know what to do! Just demand it lol!




Sofar Ive had good feedback on the youtube site so I finally feel confident enough to add it to my blog too! Its amazing to think over 2000 people have already watched in on there, 2000 people have seen my slipping into a pair of yellow pantyhose! Its scary if I think about it too much!

4 comments:

SheenV said...

Neat video! I like how you point your toe right into the camara when you slip on the hose.

fetishexplorer said...

thanks, although im not sure what to do next, vids of pulling on hose will get pretty boring?!

Anonymous said...

Works for me!

fetishexplorer said...

hehe :)