Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yellow Pantyhose Part3

This is the 3rd of four clips I made from a secret pantyhose wearing session I had a while back, scroll down the blog for the other clips. This, like the others, features some close ups of my feet in tights and also my arse! The tights actually belong to my partner, I had sneaked them out of her draw one evening when she was out for the night. I know its a bit naughty but I just cant help stealing my wife's pantyhose lol!

Enjoy the clip, as always, feedback encouraged :)!



2 comments:

SheenV said...

Great set of videos! I do the same whenever I put on my hosiery.

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Very naughty boy to steal your wife's pantyhose and wear them round the house whilst she isn't there! You sound like some of the boys in our sissy stories! Great video though so definitely worth the risk. Keep having fun!

love Sissi