Tuesday, September 12, 2006

An evening treat!

So I get home this evening to find my misses has gone out for the night, over to her parents. This always means she'll be gone for hours! So what do I find left on top of her bed?

Yes, a pair of discarded tights, just lieing there on the bed, calling out to me, 'try me on', 'smell me', 'taste me!'

Look at the crotch, just staring right at me, I know its been sitting next to a tight pussy all day, rubbing tightly against it with each movement!
And the toes, this is wear her feet have been sitting, in those hot kneww high boots, sweating into them!

I just want to pull them right over my erection, all the way down!


But! Im here! I took the photos and Im back! I cant quite bring myself to do it, it seems like im going behind my partners back. When she gets home in a few hours im going to be so horny, but I nkow the tights are going to get flung on the floor and later placed in the washing basket.

Im so tempted to sneak them on now, but what if she came home, what if she caught me? hehe maybe Id like that to happen, a bit too risky at this stage, I think I need to keep telling her how much I like tights and then see where we go from there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky thing, god if I saw those left out Id have been in them for sure, you wasted a chance dude!

fetishexplorer said...

yeah I guess so, but there will be other chances :)!