Saturday, September 09, 2006

A quite Night In

A quite night in for me yesterday, the missus was out with the girls leaving me in to watch telly and surf the net. As usual any such opportunity is spent looking for hot fetish pictures. Ive gone of the idea of playing with my partners tights and other underwear for now, maybe Ill think about doing that again one day. Or maybe we'll even do it together, but for now thats a fantasy on hold!


Actually, on that note I did tell her that I thought her legs were very sexy in her tights earlier this week, i dont go as far as saying as I wanted her to take them off so I can pull them over my head whilst they were still hot and sweaty before wearing them on my legs and cumming in them!

Again that will have to wait ;)!

So the picture on the left is one I found last night, every now and then I see an awsome picture that set my adrenaline pumping, this is such a photo! Wow! Alas there was no info with it, so I know not any background, but it seems like an ameteur pic from someone who just enjoys wearing rubber! Now thats what I like! Not someone who has just been paid to squeeze in, I cant get so hot about that, but someone who really loves it :)!


Such a perfect body, great legs, nice and slim, sexy heels and I love the way you cant see any flesh, totally encased in figure hugging rubber! I love it, how I wish I was in that picture or I was with her when it was taken :)!

No comments: