Friday, September 22, 2006

Gimp of the week!

Ok, so I thought I was a bit weird for having all these bizarre fetish fantasies, and lets be honest, if I ever find myself looking like this week's gimp, I'll have to admit that I am.

And what's more this guy then posted the photo on the internet,a picture of him in panties, suspenders, and gimp mask, floating around the internet forever.

I think the pretty litle red bows on the stocking tops really suit him! So really, in the interests of science, and my fetish exploration, I should be thinking about recreating this picture to the best of my ability - but somehow I just dont want to!

Tell you what if one person leaves me a comment and requests it, i'll add it to my 43thing to do page! Cant promise Ill ever be able to recreate it exactly, but then I rarely get any comments here so I think im safe ;)!

Cheers!

6 comments:

Anne said...

I hate ugly shoes. >: (

fetishexplorer said...

erm, does that count as one comment? Kinda forgotten about this one - oops

Anne said...

...comment? Uh, sure. No, actually i didnt mean it as any sort of vote. In fact, can i vote against this one? He looks like he's just been arrested by the fashion police! LOL! :) by the way, just click the hyperlink on my name to get to my blogs. There are technically 2, but one is for words, and the other is strictly artsy. They're like 2 parts of the same thing. I deleted the other blog that was too much work.

fetishexplorer said...

hehe cool, well until I get another comment Ill forget about this lkittel post ;)

phew!

Anonymous said...

lol what a picture, some guys do some crazy stuff, so are you ever going to dress up like that then? lol good luck to you if you do - freak!

Anonymous said...

I, for one, would LOVE to see you all trussed up in stockings, leather, pvc ... whatever! Bring it on ... if you dare.