Saturday, August 26, 2006

D'oh

So there is a flaw to my plan, its actually summer time here in the UK and so my wife has stopped wearing pantyhose at anytime. This is going to make it a bit trickier to sneek a pair of her worn hose on. Why is that? Plenty of women wear little summer skirts, tights and sandles - it looks very sexy as the pic to the left shows.

I think I need a plan b, I need to wait until im guaranteed a good amount of time to myself alone at home so that I can really relax and have the time to go through her underwear draw, Id like the chance to try on a few pairs, wear them round the house, perhaps sit and eat dinner in them and of course masturbate in them too.

Trouble is, she tends to never go out on her own, infact I havent been alone in the house on my own since we moved in together - im starting to miss my personal space.

2 comments:

charlene brown (male slut) said...

i buy all mine

fetishexplorer said...

hmmm - easier said than done? I wish I had the guts to walk into a store and buy some but im too afraid to be honest... for obvious reasons :(

could get some online but then where do I get them delivered?

That said Im close to plucking up the courage to buy some :)!