Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So what turned a straight, conservative, Christian guy who was a virgin until married into a raging fetish craving individual?! I guess the repression is a key factor, having been living with my parents in an environment where I was not able to be sexual has probably resulted in much of my frustration!

Pulp Fiction

My first exposure to real fetish bondage play was most likely the film Pulp Fiction - now who can forget the Gimp?! The first time I saw that character I got such a rush of adrenaline and it was one of the lasting images of that film for me. I couldnt help but wonder what it must have been like for the actor to be dressed up in that way, how he felt to be on screen in an international film in such a seedy role. A search of the IMDB shows the actor to be Stephen Hibbert, an actor who has starred in a handful of roles, infact the Gimp seems to be his biggest role - what a thing to be famous for!


Batman

I believe another influence is the character catwoman from the Batman series. No, not the recent spin off film, sorry Halle Berry but you didnt cut it, Im talking about Batman Returns starring one latex clad lady Michelle Pfeiffer. I must admit to being fascinated by that latex suit, many a lonely night was spent with the DVD and pause button. From the moment I saw that outfit Ive dreamt of one day being with a woman dresed as that and of course I cant wait to wear one myself one day - not the easiest thing to get hold of though?!




What happened Next?

Without any real person to experiment and learn more about these screen icons I turned to the internet. I think I am proof that the internet can be a dangerous thing and the images that I subsequently sought out have totally influenced my current sexual preference. An early site I fell in love with was the Power of Women in Spandex. This is still a fave of mine, I really like that it is not explicit, it simply contains hundreds of women wearing tight clingy outfits, showing off their natural curves and shapely beauty.

Ive since been searching out other people with shared interest in fetish gear through various community resources and enjoying a number of personal websites. However the craving to try some of this stuff out myself is becoming overwhelming, Ive just got to try on some pantyhose, panties, maybe a whole lingerie set. Ive also got to get hold of some sex toys and maybe some more exciting fetish gear too.

First steps

So here we are, Ive suddenly found myself living with my new wife and access to her underwear, thankfully we are very similar sizes so I think Ill be able to enjoy her lingerie without ruining it! First stop has got to be a pair of tights...

No comments: