Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hi!

The internet is already full of pervs, and lets be honest, it doesnt need another! However I cant resist creating a little outlet for myself so here goes nothing!

No more!

Im actually a kinda normal 20 something yr old guy, recently married - just one week ago infact! We are both straight and conservative, we've just moved in together and we have both only just lost our virginity - she was more into the no sex before marriage than I!! Anyway, it is clear that I will always harbour some secret ideas that I could never share with her. So this little space is a chance for me to discuss my secret fantasies and to help me keep them under control! It seems unlikely that this will be my only chance to get these thing soff my chest - so thanks for reading!

Fetish

Essentially I cant help myself when it comes to a number of fetish activities, from women's underwear - including tights, stockings, panties, etc - to rubber, lycra, bondage, anything...! Perhaps its bourne out of my conservative upbringing, maybe I should have played the field a bit before commiting, but I guess its too late for that now!

It begins

The obvious starting point is with my good lady's underwear, now that we live together I have access to things Ive only oogled over in pictures. Currently she is not too adventurous, only having the normal line of pants bras, some pantyhose etc, but give me a few birthdays and christmas pressies and Ill be changing that! I must admit I have loved the look of pantyhose on women for many years, I love the way it encases the legs and the way it moves with them, defining the lines and outlining the soft curves. I love the idea of the tights encasing a lady's legs on a hot summers day as they sweat into them, how id love to put them on afterwards, to feel the hot moist material on my legs too.

To this end, I have resolved to try this out the next time I can, I will be waiting for the opportunity, the time when my missus discards her worn tights and gives me the chance to slip into them.

3 comments:

fetishexplorer said...

thanks for the thoughts, I think that morally and practically its the right way to go, Im going to build up to it I hope...

Anne said...

From a womans point of view, i soooo agree with Roger. If you give your wife time to gradually get used to it, you may be pleasantly surprised. Lying and sneaking is the worst thing you can do for your relationship - no good can ever come from that.

fetishexplorer said...

Thanks anne, yep more on this later in my blog, some start is going to be hard to talk about, but im going to start slow :)

lets see how it goes!! However this blog will be secret, I feel I have a right to a private 'diary'.