Thursday, August 24, 2006

Men in Tights

So what is it about tights, or pantyhose depending on where you are from. I remember noticing them from a young age and I remember wanting to try a pair on from as early as primary school. A male friend was made to wear a nice green pair for a school play, much to his disgust, but I recal wishing that it was me who had to wear them. Id have protested too, but then would have enjoyed the experience!

These days the only time it is acceptable for a man to wear tights is if e is starring in a movie, most likely about Robin Hood! Sportsman however seem to be more frequently climbing into a lycra running tight, but this isnt quite the same as a pair of lady's nylons!

So what is the attraction? Initially Id say its the kinky factor, the idea of doing something I shouldnt is always a thrill, wanting to wear a forbidden item, knowing that if any of my friends or colleagues found out Id never be able to show my face again.


Cheap thrills

I also simply love the look of a lady's legs wrapped tightly in pantyhose, particularly the toes, the crotch and the arse -well really the whole leg. I love the idea of a women being so tightly surrounded by the material as she goes about her daily business, sitting at her desk, running for the bus, whatever. And then I imagine her peeling it off at the end of the day, all soft and moist, heaped in a pile by the bed, just waiting to be pulled on by someone like me. Id love to pull it over my head and breath deeply, over my legs, over my crotch. I cant wait until my wife next wears her tights, she will pull them off and head to the shower leaving me ten or twenty minutes to enjoy them. Imagine the thrill of pulling them on and knowing she is only round the corner, she'd go crazy if she saw me, she is not very understanding about men who want to do this kind of thing, but aslong as I can hear the shower running I know Ill be fine.

No comments: