Monday, August 28, 2006

Men in Tights=Gay

I was reading some posts on the forum www.hosieryuk.com the other day,when I noticed someone asked the question "if I wear tights, am I gay?

I was suprised to think anyone could be capable of being so confused. As pointed out on the forum, what has one got to do with the other. Now Im thinking about wearing tights but I know for sure that I am heterosexual. Of course gay men may well wear tights and lets be honest gay men tend to be more open about their sexuality so perhaps we are more aware of gay men loving tight fitting clothing. But its also true that the majority of heterosexual men have some kind of desire for womens underwear, even if its just seeing their girlfriends pose in it, most probably wont be interested in wearing it - but some of us are! I am very certain of my sexuality, playing around with knickers does not mean I suddenly want to start playing around with cocks! Tits and pussy all the way for me lol!



No comments: