Thursday, October 19, 2006

Eek!

So a while back I made a little promise, perhaps a little rashly, that I would recreate the picture in this post.

And so now the post has attracted 5 different posters and Im left wondering whether im brave enough to actually follow through on my promise!! If you read my recent posts you'll see I went to a fetish shop recently, more on that to come, but Ill say that I did buy a ball-gag and collar n cuffs amongst other things (I spent a few hundred pounds - oops!). However, I still dont have a suitcase or some pantyhose I can risk damaging (I wouldnt want to borrow my missus's for this!).

So looks like I can actually do this if I pluck up the courage to buy some hose from my local store, and I also have the opportunity to do it this weekend!

Its a scary thought, but exciting too, am I brave enough to get into the gear, am I brave enough to post it? What do readers think, should I feel bound to do it?! ;)


Here's another pic from the site, if I can get hold of yellow pantyhose I'd love to look like this guy - doesnt the yellow look amazing on him? And again I just love the gag and cuffs :D


Bye for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon my little sissy, I made the 3rd comment on that previous post, and to be honest it was inevitable you would get 5 eventually, but I think you knew that, just admit that you want an excuse to be a little slut for us! You want us to order you around dont you, I know your type. Well that can be arranged, you dont know what you are letting yourself in for my little slave.

You will post that picture, we want you in a gag, then fully encased and then in the cuffs and collar. Do they padlock shut? If so, lock yourself in there too. The night before you do this put the keys in water and into the freezer - there will be no quick escape for you!

Anne said...

Hahahahaha! Wouldn't it be a hoot if "anonymous" was someone you know but least expect... like your old science teacher, a weird neighbor, or even *gasp* your wife?

Anne said...

You're getting quite a few visitiors to your post, aren't you? Over 100 peeks at your profile. How exciting!

fetishexplorer said...

lol, wow if it was my misses I wish she'd tell me! Although maybe she doesnt realise its me?! But its kinda fun to think maybe someone I know is reading this :)

Good to know people are reading my blog - indeed, very exciting :D

Anyway, I think anonymous, whoever they are, has a good point, I did promise to post an encasement bondage pic - so the question is, do I have the balls to do it...?

Anonymous said...

Again this is me in the encasement and the yellow pantyhose comes from http://www.welovecolors.com/ . The picture is from www.encasementfetish.com .

fetishexplorer said...

sub2486, thanks for your comments and of course I will credit the pictures (or remove them if required in the future).