Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Partner

A few people asked me about my partner and have pointed out that keeping secrets is never a good thing. I totally agree with that, I will certinaly try to share my fetish fantasies with her, however it is sometimes a difficult thing to do. I have already talked to her about my interest in pantyhose, lycra and rubber, and although she wasnt upset by my initial discussions, she wasnt that keen to try stuff out either.

So on the plus side at least she is aware that I will be looking to buy a few things and my expectations are such that I wont expect her to join in. Anyways, lets see how things go. I cant imagine ever sharing my darkest fantasies so for now they will be kept to this secret little blog. How can you tell a woman you love that you want her to dress you in stockings, tie you over the table, and fuck you from behind with a strap-on cock. Especially if your parnter is a straight conservative innocent lady...?

But who knows, maybe in time the person on the recieving end may one day be me... ;)

8 comments:

SheenV said...

Yep, I've been there too! She isn't thrilled about my crossdressing either.

Anne said...

My suggestion would be to take it slow, light and playful, and involve her as much as she is willing. She needs plenty of time to get used to things. Sounds like you're doing excellent so far. Maybe one day she will look forward to taking you from behind. As i said before, i dont really like the feel of pantyhose myself, but if a sexxy man asked me to do what you just described, i would be overjoyed! ...there was a time i was innocent too.

fetishexplorer said...

hehe cheers guys! Anyway I think Im just really keen to not sneak around, dont want to be the type of guy who has a hidden stash of panties! Tbh after inital talks she doesnt seem too bothered, but she's not really ever going to be into these things in the same way I am, prob the diff between guys and gals lol!

Still gonna keep this blog to myself though!

Anne said...

Much respect to the people who are honest about their sexuality. It's scary, but can be so rewarding to have it out in the open.

fetishexplorer said...

yeah, agreed, its not going to be easy, but I want to at least head in the right direction

Anonymous said...

Easy to think of, hard to accomplish.

I met a man who did let me know just what he wanted, we sat over a wonderful dinner and he revealed himself to me. All the things he has hidden. Sadly, he can't tell the Mrs.

On the way home, he placed his thigh highs on my lap in the car, he was shakking and I asked him how did he feel to know that he did not have ti be ashamed, he gave me such an open and joyfull smile, which said it all.
;)

I had him wear them under his nice siut the next day for work. But that is all.
he would like to be bound, femininized and fucked for hours, but I have prior commitments.
So, he will just have to keep searching.

Hopefully, that won't be your fate.

Good luck in coming to know this side of yourself.

fetishexplorer said...

Thanks for the comment pwnc, sounds like the guys had a fun night! Im already being much more open and things are going well, unfortuntely I dont think some of the things im interested in will ever appeal to my partner but at least she is aware. It feels less of a burden and the consequences of being 'found out' are diminished. ie if she caught me wearing her underwear she wouldnt be happy, but she wouldnt walk out on me lol!

Anonymous said...

It IS hard to keep such an important part of your sexuality hidden. I have been married for more than 10 years to a man who will never share my interest in dominance and submission. I kept in my desires for years, never revealing to him the things I wanted, that I craved.

Finally, I could live with this no more and I had to tell him. I met a man online who has become my master and is so with my husband's knowledge. I feel like a new person, to not have to hide any more. I understand that my situation may not happen in every case, but I know how hard it is to deny your feelings to the spouse that you love.

All my best...