Friday, October 20, 2006

Tights!

Ok, so Ive gone and done it - Ive gone and bought three pairs of yellow hose so that I can do a full encasement, even got some safty pins to keep the hose in place once its on - I am thinking ahead lol!!

I have to say that buying the tights was harder than buying bondage gear in a fetish store, at least in the fetish store the guys who work there do it every day and you know they have seen it all. But I felt really awkward buying those tights, it was awful, I could see the girl on the check- out looking me up and down and thinking "you pervert". I dont want to do that again in a hurry lol!

So wow, Ive actually got what I need, looks like this time tomorrow Ill have the place to myself and Ill be pulling the hose over my legs, over my arms and over my head - my heart is racing at the prospect.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Ooh! The anticipation of a new adventure. You gotta love it! Don't let yourself get psyched out. You know, once you are doing something exciting, you find out it's fine and wonder why in the world you were so nervous! Have fun. I look forward to hearing about it, if you feel like sharing. :)

fetishexplorer said...

hehe yeah Ill be sharing :D

I think the nerves and excitment are half of the enjoyment, very exciting. Anyway, I shold have the house to myself soon and the whole afternoon to experiment,

More details in next post!!

Anne said...

Silly me - you're right, there's a big difference between deliciously excited nervous, and the too nervous to go through with it sort of nervous. I hope you always have the good sort. :)

so tell me this, please. You write in your profile that you're interested in humiliation? What exactly does that involve, and what do you like about it? What does it do for you? I'm not criticising at all, just curious.