Wednesday, October 18, 2006

YouTube!

OK last post for now lol! Honest! I wonder if this will work, im trying to add a youtube vid ive just seen! I hope it does work as Ill be using this idea to post videos of myself should i get brave enough lol!

Anyway heres the link if it doesnt embed correctly! Anyways, how hot is that video clip, the girl wrapped tightly in pantyhose, gagged and collered. Wow it must feel amazing to be in her position! So any way, as Ive done in the past, I promise to recreate that video clip if 5 people comment below!! hehe I feel pretty safe doing this as so far ive not had to do one of these little bets lol! Wow what a clip though, loved it.




2 comments:

SheenV said...

Here's the first comment! Is there other videos that go along with that one?

fetishexplorer said...

I dont know, I will have a look! I loved that clip, I found it so sexy, not sure why but the combination of gag, collar and pantyhose encasement really set my heart racing lol!