Sunday, October 22, 2006

Humiliation

You write in your profile that you're interested in humiliation? What exactly does that involve, and what do you like about it? What does it do for you?


So the above question was posed to me in a comment, and I thought id add an entry to answer it. So first off, what would it involve? Well in my fantasies it would be things such as being forced to wear stockings for example, or forced to wear panties and a bra, or to crawl around the floor like a dog, or to have to eat my food out of a bowl on the floor,

Whats the attraction? Well thats a harder question to answer! Im not sure I even know the answer! I guess I enjoy the feeling of powerlessness, I enjoy knowing the idea of someone having so much control over me that I have to perform whatever degrading act they suggest. I think that gives me the rush of adrenaline, the excitment.

Once Ive agreed to play along, I know that I am in their control and who knows what I will have to do

next?!

Caged

So for example, imagine you've agreed to submit to someone elses requested and they drop some pantyhose down infront of you. Next thing you know you are being pushed into a cage covered from head to toe in nylon and locked in. You are then left there in the middle of the room, where anyone might see you at any minute. I fantasise about such a scenario and just thinking about how I would feel in that situation makes me so excited!

Would I ever want to do it for real? Maybe not, I imagine the fantasy is more exciting than the reality - often the case I think.

Cam

I do like the idea of trying it over webcam though, where someone orders you around and I have to perform every and all instructions for their amusement! Imagine a whole load of people connected in and watching and laughing at you all at the same time.

Blog

In many ways this whole blog is hooking into my enjoyment of humiliation, I have now taken a few pics and videos of my first experiences with pantyhose (thats a seperate post to come!) and so when I upload them I am subjecting myself to public humiliation on the net, anyone will be able to see the pics and comment on them, but then thats the excitment for me!

I think this is one of many sexual activities that is hard to understand if you havent experienced the enjoyment yourself. It would have to be in a safe and controlled environment that's for sure, and I dont think its for everyone!



7 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, thank you, my dear. That's really interesting. I think a guy in women's clothes can be hot, but i hadn't really considered it as humiliation. (yikes! I wear women's clothes too. I suddenly feel so humiliated! - joking.) I think i can understand the humiliation fetish to some degree, but you're right, it's not for everyone. I was handcuffed to a piano once, and I was mad as hell about it. I like equality, but if i were to role play, i think i'm more comfortable in the dom role. Not TOO mean and evil though. That's not me. ...so then, do you hate it when i'm nice to you? ;)

Anne said...

Fetishexplorer, you haven't posted anything in 5 days. Obviously you should post only when you want and are able to... but i'm just checking if everything is allright with you...

SheenV said...

fetishexplorer, I, too, share the humiliation fetish. Its one of the things I get out of crossdressing. I could have written a very similar answer to the question indeed.

Anonymous said...

of course he hates it when you are nice to him, this type of slut wants you to be told what to do - try it! Make some demands, get him to follow through on some of his promises, dare him for your entertainment. Of course he loves it, these types always do.

fetishexplorer said...

Thanks for the comments :)

Anne - the handcuffing sounds fun to me, but only if it was part of sexual fetish play. If i was at a party or something, yes, I would hate that too lol! hehe glad you like the Dom role, we need more Dom women in the world. hehe yeah, you are too nice to me ;)!

Sheen- thanks for the support, I will try to find and read your thoughts :)

Anon- hehe actually there is some truth to that, a fantasy is to be controlled remotely, eg over webcam or email. There's no point if its not going make me feel like a real slave ;)!

Anonymous said...

This is interesting. I have similar fantasies, but don't know if they'd translate into reality.

I went to the London Alternative Market and was offered a go in a cage, but I chickened out. I can't believe it. Wish I'd tried it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great post. Please credit and note that the picture is courtesy from www.encasementfetish.com