Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More Shopping

Further to my own private shopping trip, since discussing my stocking fantasies with my partner, last week we jointly went underwear shopping for some saucy underwear. Now I feel that I was mostly leading this but she didnt seem to unwilling, sadly I dont think she feels very sexy despite what I say to convince her otherwise.

Anyway, not only did we get some stockings and suspenders, but we also saw a basque/corset in the sale, so we got this too. So yes, I guess it paid to be forward on this issue and suggest we buy something like this! Anyway, I must admit I think I am more interested in wearing them than she is, and I dont think I will be able to help myself either!! I think this is one for private time too, im not sure how to say that I want to wear them too... hmmm lets worry about that later!

OK, so im not going to loko as good as this lady below, but wow, soon im going to be wearing an outfit like this, makes me so excited lol...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, Im sure you wont look as good too! But at least show us a recreation of the pose! You'll look a nice little pussy for us

Anne said...

I think you might look even hotter than the picture, simply because if a man wears this, there is an added kinkiness factor. Nice.

fetishexplorer said...

lol! Maybe, we'll see - I might be trying on something similar very soon!