Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fetish Blog Stats and Keywords

I recently installed some analytics onto the site so that I could see how many people, if anyone, is actually reading this blog! I was quite amazed to see that it was getting about 20-30 hits per day! But more interestingly, it allows me to see exactly what is being read, for how long, and how people find the site! Please note, this is no compromise on privacy - I have no idea who anyone is, just counts of people!

So what is bringing people to the site? So far Zentai discussion seems popular - this makes me want to try and get hold of a full Lycra suit as soon as possible! But also it seems pantyhose encasement has been attracting a few people in too, I never realised it was something other people were chasing!

I wonder if the people who searched on "forced to wear a bra" and "smell pantyhose humiliation" found what they were looking for - lol! Anyway, Ive only had this installed for a couple of days so who know what else we'll see and what seems to be the most searched for fetish activity! See the otput below:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well at least one of those "tights encasement" entries was from me lol!

nice blog, look forward to reading more

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!

Also, I would love to exchange blog links with you!

Let's talk soon!

MWK

fetishexplorer said...

thanks, sure mwk, you'll have to let me know where yours is though ;)!