Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Youtube Censorship

Oh no! My youtube publication career was short lived it seems, my 1st video has been deleted although it almost got 1400 views in the end :)! So what are the rules on allowed videos in youtube? I read the terms and conditions before posting, but all it says in relation to sexual material is nothing 'obscene'. Well that's not at all subjective is it?!

Now I'm assuming my video was deleted for being obscene, it also linked to this blog but that shouldn't be a problem - should it? Plenty of clips link to risque sites dont they? So what was obscene about my vid? I guess its kind of perverted, but then there are lots of videos like that on the site, there was no nudity in it, no sexual actions? I think that it must be because my genitals were slightly visible at one point through the tights I was wearing, perhaps not opaque enough?

The annoying thing is there was no message from youtube, so I guess I'll never know for sure :( - grrrr! I could upload another and see what happens I suppose? Ensure its no more 'obscene' than any allowed video? Ive seen something mentioned about an adult 'flag' too, did I need to set that?

If anyone knows anything more about the rules, please let me know, it is not my intention to piss anyone off or cause any trouble :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know honey, ive asked my subs to put up clips of them before, often of a mild sexual nature and they've not been removed. Shame, your video sounds like a blast, bet you looked cute lol!

~ said...

Damn. I would have loved to see it!!

fetishexplorer said...

wow, its great to see some interest in the clip! Yeah, ive gotta put something else back up. I wonder if the clip got removed because there was a few spanks in there, apparently youtube frowns upon such disgraceful behaviour lol!!

When I get the chance I'll make another one and keep it as mild as possible. If that gets removed too, I dunno, Ill give up!!

ps. nice blog you have there Mistress Evils :)