Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Zentai Fetish

OK so ive been asked whether I followed up my zentai order, Im afriad to say I havent -yet! To be honest Im not a big fan of ebay, ive heard too many horror stories. And since my last post on this ive been doing some more research - it seems that there are plenty of places online to buy a suit :)!

http://www.bodyweaver.com/
www.andyelycra.co.uk
http://www.spandexman.com/
www.spandexwear.com
http://csara.net/

So im going to do a bit more research and then hopefully order, maybe next year now, but I definitely want one of these suits :)


Wetsuit


Following on from the bodysuits, it occured to me the other night, that there are things I consider normal and everyday that others may well treat as a fetish item. I actually bought a wetsuit several years ago before a watersports holiday. It was only ever used during that two week period and has been in the attic ever since! But I was thinking, some people would probably find wearing such an outfit, or seeing someone in one rather sexy! So I thought I'd dig it up and see :)! Im not sure when ill get the chance, hopefully sometime this or next week! Watch this space for an update!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I can get throught fine on a regular computer, it's just the mobile phone that I use sometimes that doesn't like your new blogger settings. I can still read you just fine, but can't comment from the phone. I don't know if you saw it, but a few weeks ago I blogged about how my computer died. Smoke and everything. Yikes!!!

You know, a guy emailed me a pic of his bottom in some sexy panties the other day and I nearly fell out of my chair! It was so hot I couldn't believe it. Maybe you could post a pic of yourself like that, hmmm...? I mean, if you can post a nude pic of your beautiful little bum, then adding some clothing shouldn't be too hard, should it?

Oh, do you need some motivation? Am I being too nice again? OK then...
Do it now before I come put a ballgag in your mouth, fuckdoll!!! ;)

Oh, by the way I'm trying to get my old sexier blog back up at http://screme.blogspot.com/ . It's not completely together yet, but I would love your comments.

fetishexplorer said...

Yep, I did read about your PC - how annoying that must have been!!

I didnt know it was possible to do this kind of stuff on a phone, ah well im a bit behind the times on that one, I still have the one I got 5years ago lol!

Wow, a panties pic had that effect on you? Did you ask for the pic or did he think, hey lets just send one...!!

hmmm, youd like me to post a pic of me in panties here. Well seeing as you asked so not-nicely I suppose I better do as Im told lol ;)

Anonymous said...

Good girl Anne :)

Always Remember women are in charge hehe.

Id like to see you in some nice panties too, and after that... who knows!

Im sure Anne will let you know what she wants to see next!