Monday, November 20, 2006

Pantyhose Encasement

Due to popular demand(!) I have uploaded another picture from my recent black pantyhose encasement experience. This is me peaking outside the front door - lol! Seems kinda brave, or kinda stupid, until I tell you it was about 3am in the morning! Still, you never know, someone might have been walking past the door on the way home from a late night - imagine if someone had seen me! Id have been sooooo embarressed!

Having said that, some people over at the Pantyhose discussion forum seem quite comfortable being seen in there hose, and other people seem to be promoting the wearing of Zentai in public! That must be such a thrill, hopefully in time Ill get a bit more comfortable with this, but right now it feels so weird to know people have seen me online already! I cant imagine it ever feeling 'normal' but who knows...

4 comments:

Anne said...

Hey sweetie, you have such a cute little body. Nice. Very daring of you to peek out the front door, that must have been exciting. Sorry I don't get to comment much any more. I seem to be having a problem commenting since you switched to the new Blogger thing. But I DO make sure and read what you have to say. Have fun! :)

fetishexplorer said...

hehe thankyou very much, im glad you liked the pics :). lol yeah it was very daring, you can imagine the adrenaline rush! Id love to venture outside one day!

You are having a problem with leaving comments :(

I wonder if other people are too? Hmm well it works for me OK but maybe thats because its my blog?!

Anonymous said...

Hot! Lets see more!

NylonMichelle said...

Wow, hot pantyhose encasement! I love it. Check my blog for some infos about me. Nylon kisses, NylonMichelle