Thursday, November 16, 2006

New Blogger Version

So, thanks to Vivian I managed to setup a Google account and have now switched to the new blogger version! So is it any good? Well to be honest I was a little dissapointed it hasnt turned out to be a new revolutionary blogging experience, however there are some nice new features. Specifically the label functionality is particularly useful, this allows you to tag all your posts with a number of themes. A bit of a chore to do retrospectively as this blog is approaching 50 odd posts in its first few months, but I managed to add a few labels here and there!

The labels allow readers to quickly find similar related posts, so if you found your way here wanting to read about a specific fetish or were looking for some links, or discussion on a particular topic you can quickly find all related posts without having to sift through my personal discussion on whether Im going to go through with living some of my fantasies for real :P!


Arghhh, I still want to add a hit counter though, anyone know how?? Ive no idea who, if anyone, is reading this!

No comments: