Sunday, November 19, 2006

My first video!

OK, so now im getting really brave! A while back I mentioned i bought some yellow pantyhose for encasement, however I chickened out of posting anything as the pics looked a bit too much like me and im not ready for that yet, im sure I will in time, perhaps depends on the feedback I get...

So anyway, I got hold of some black hose, a little more opaque, and the other weekend I once again tried the full encasement. Its strange because I enjoy looking at the pictures afterwards, but I find actually doing it quite uncomfortable, both physically and emotionally. I still find it hard to look at myself in the mirror when dressed up, it just feels really weird.

And physically its tough too, the tights really grip your body, your face is compressed, you sweat, get hot and sticky and then cold. The tights afterwards were very damp, straight into the wash!

So anyway, I promised a video clip, so here it is, please be gentle on any comments, im quite vulnerable at this stage! If you like it please let me know, Id think about making more clips if people demanded them hehe...?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now thats more like it boi, a good start, i liked the way you tied it up, i think we need to see more. How about some pretty lingerie over the top, what about those suspenders you said your partner had bought?

You need some better restraints, cuffs, leather mask, and of course the ball-gag, you know you want one...

Anonymous said...

Thats so sweet and hot! I love your video and hope to see a lot more of your encased nylonbody in the future. I am into encasement too and have spent so many hours in pantyhoseencasement or in my zentais. The greatest fun is to walk like that in free nature, especially in some bondage. You should try this sometime in a warm night.

fetishexplorer said...

Thanks for the comments :)

Anon1 (dont you people have names??) - im not sure im up to doing that yet lol, seems a little extreme!

Anon2 - Thanks, please stay in touch and ill keep you informed of what i get up to - Id love to take a walk outside dressed like this or in a zentai suit!

Anne said...

I can't seem to see the video, but I'm glad you did it. Bet it felt great! :) (I have a name! At least you know what kind of perv you're dealing with, with me! Ha-ha!)

fetishexplorer said...

lol thanks anne, yes its great to have a regular commentor :)!

Im afriad youtube removed the video, you've probably read my post above about that by now! Im not sure why, there are other similar videos on the site. As I said above, maybe its because you could see my genitals a little at one point through the sheer pantyhose.

Maybe I will make another video and this time ensure ive got some underwear on lol?! It was exciting to have it online, watching the hit counter go up, over 1000 people saw it in the end!!!