Thursday, November 09, 2006

Zentai Lycra full body suit Fetish

For those that dont know, zentai is the fetish for covering oneself from head to toe in lycra, nylon etc. This includes mask, gloves, feet - the whole body!

This is something Ive wanted to try for a long time, but getting hold of a suit is a little harder then walking into M&S! Alas there seems to be a total lack of any UK retailers selling these outfits and the most popular source appears to be from Chinese ebay sellers. Apparently this fabric is very cheap over there.

This difficulty has put me off purchasing one, for example I dont want to buy from abroad if I then have to pay tax on the incoming package, a package that will have to have a description of the contents on the outside!


So anyway, Ive found this ebay shop, called Zentai Please, that ships from the UK :) and apparently via Royal Mail too, so if the package doesnt fit through the letter box its only a short walk to the sorting depot. When Ive got this confirmed, Im going to order!! I wonder how my partner would react if I actually gave her one of these for Chirstmas lol! Its worth considering...

No comments: