Thursday, November 23, 2006

Wetsuit Fetish

I found myself with some free time today and with the house to myself I thought it was a good chance to squeeze into my old wetsuit as mentioned. The first thing I noticed was it needed a wash!

But that aside, I quickly pushed my arms and legs into the thick rubbery material and before I knew it the suit had swollowed me up! I was quite happy to see that it still fitted and I still look OK in it! Give it another few years though and I might not be so lucky!

Two points to note.
  • One, wow was it ever sweaty in there, I was dripping wet within ten minutes or so, perhaps thats why they call it a wetsuit!
  • Two, once all hot and sweaty in there, wow was it difficult to get out of it again! It took quite a lot of work to peel myself out!
I must admit I did feel quite sexy in it, I guess it emphasises my slim lines and my butt looked kinda cute I think. Makes me want to find an excuse to go out in the water again ;)!

4 comments:

Annes test beta blog said...

Nice. :) You asked how it happened that a guy sent me a photo of himself in panties... I saw his blog where there were pictures of lingerie just laid out on a background, so I posted a comment of, why are they there instead of on you? So he said most of his audience probably wouldn't want to see his bottom, but he sent me a picture to my personal email. Wasn't that nice of him? He also wanted to see what a woman's reaction would be to seeing him like that. Well, let's just say I liked it... a lot. Sorry, I haven't had time to read today's story yet. I will soon.

fetishexplorer said...

Thanks for letting me know, Im suprised to hear you liked it that much lol! Maybe I should do some similar photos!

Dont worry about the story, its not very well written as its just off the top of my head without any real thought/planning etc. I guess, as I said in a previous post, I just wanted to get some of my recent fantasies out of my head!

Anonymous said...

really fits you like a glove, would like to see more, got any action pics?!

fetishexplorer said...

action? in what way?