Friday, November 17, 2006

Wearing Pantyhose for the Very First Time

My first pantyhose!

Ok, ok, so ive been getting a few emails recently, I know ive promised pictures and havent delivered - im sorry! Well I have been taking some and I have made my first steps into wearing tights!

So I havent told the whole story in this blog, a few weeks ago my partner left a pair of her tights out, they were just sitting there on the floor, freshly worn, just calling out to be tried on. Its something Ive thought about many times before but hadnt quite had the guts to do!

But this time I went for it! Im not sure why, maybe all the chat and fantasising on this blog triggered someting in me. Without thinking I grabbed my digital camera, stripped off, and photographed the experience!

Wearing Tights

And here it is, the first tights going on my legs! I guess I couldt resist the shiny nylon - my favourite style! I wonder how many other guys have captured this moment on camera? I doubt im the first lol!

I must admit they were hard to put on, I dont know how you girls do it lol! Perhaps I have the wrong technique? Is it something you learn at school?! I kept them on for aslong as I dared, but was afraid id be caught in them. I think it was maybe just a few minutes but it seemed much longer, my heart was racing so hard, wow, the most exciting thing i had done for ages.

Since this moment Ive tried out a couple of other things and will hopefully be brave enought to write about it soon lol!

Thanks for reading, and go easy on the pics, I havent posted many of me before, im still a bit shy about doing it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good, good boi, this is more like it, keep the pictures coming, lets see more of that cute arse of yours...

Anne said...

Oh, great googly-moogly! My, what a beautiful bum you have! Kind of makes me want to -bite- it! HaHa! ;D

fetishexplorer said...

hehe thanks :)

Anonymous said...

lol digital cameras didnt exist when I wore tights for the first time! Thanks for sharing the moment, you'll never forget it!